Wednesday, February 22, 2012

It all starts with warm water...


I love making yeast breads.  I find that the simplest ingredients make a warm pan filled with cinnamon rolls that bring happiness to any afternoon.  I love that the recipe starts with "1 cup of warm water" how simple.


Always neat to watch the yeast come alive when I add that warm water and a little honey.

\
Butter always looks so good before you eat it.


Flour 


I love lemons.  I love the smell, the taste, and the look of a lemon.  I have always wanted to go and eat at this restaurant in Santorini, the seating is in a very old lemon grove.  


The mixer is always helpful to kneed the dough.  I am not good at kneading dough.



Beautiful.


Oh, even better!


Everyone enjoyed this simple snack and will enjoy the sweet breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment